Pricing and Collections
The cake gets eaten, the flowers wilt,
but the wedding photos will last forever…
ALL WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
Prior to your Wedding Day
- Pre-wedding shoot. A great opportunity for us to get to know one another and for you to become comfortable with both me and the camera. This could be done at your wedding venue if possible, giving us the chance to see what shots we can set-up for the day.
- As much follow up contact as you need, throughout the entirety of your booking. Any question you may have about your wedding, I’ll be happy to answer it.
- Consultation roughly a month before. This means we can fine tune such things as group shots, order of the day and key shots you would like for the day. Planning and organising in this way helps the day run smoothly.
On your Wedding Day
- FULL DAY COVERAGE of your wedding. I’ll be with you from prep until at least the first dance. I don’t believe in paying an hourly for something as significant as a wedding. Take comfort in knowing that I’m there to capture everything.
- A fully insured wedding photographer. Have comfort knowing I have liability for my business.
After your Wedding Day
- All your edited images, presented to you in an online (secured with password protection) gallery. You will have a license to download and print these images. You are also able to share the details with whomever you choose, meaning you can give direct access to friends and family.
- If you have chosen an album package (as below) then I will ask you to select your favourite pictures from the day and I will build you a bespoke wedding album, made from high quality materials and printing.
A CHOICE OF THREE COLLECTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
Contact me to get started
Want to know more about the albums?
Ready to book? …
Any question you may have…
Use the above button to get hold of me!